Thanks for your interest in the Jackson Hole Leadership Program this summer! Below you will find printable forms with which to register your child for his or her program of choice. Registration begins officially on Monday, March 21. No registration materials will be accepted beforehand.
CLICK HERE to submit application and make payment online.
To Submit Hard-Copy Forms…
- Drop-Off: Teton Youth and Family Services offices, 510 S. Cache St., between Karns Ave. and Snow King Ave., Jackson
- Mail: Jacskon Hole Leadership Program c/o Van Vleck House, PO Box 2631 Jackson, WY 83001
Printed forms will also be available for completion and submission at our office (510 S. Cache St., in Jackson) starting Monday, March 21.
Printable Registration Forms
- Phase I (10- to 12-year-olds): Phase I Registration Forms
- Phase II (12- to 14-year-olds): Phase II Application Forms
- Phase III (13- to 16-year-olds): Phase III Application Forms
- Scholarship Request Form: Scholarship Request Form